How to make Iced Coffee with Instant Coffee Tiktok Recipe
If you’re a fan of cold brew coffee, this recipe from TikTok will be your go-to cup of refreshment! This iced coffee made with instant coffee is creamy and delicious, with a hint of sweetness—without having to wait 10 hours for the cold brew to steep. The best part? It takes only five minutes to make.
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee
- ¾ cup hot water
- ¾ cup cold milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Mix the instant coffee with the hot water in a cup or glass.
- Add the cold milk, sugar, and stir well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Fill the cup or glass with ice cubes.
- Top it off with an extra splash of milk or cream if desired.
- Enjoy your cold brew coffee with instant coffee TikTok recipe!
This delicious iced coffee made with instant coffee is perfect for a hot summer day. It’s the perfect combination of creamy, sweet, and refreshing, just like the homemade cold brew coffee. And best of all, you don’t have to wait 10 hours to enjoy it! Give this iced coffee recipe a try—you won’t be disappointed!