Iced Caramel Coffee From Dunkin’
Jumpstart your day with a delicious and easy-to-make iced caramel coffee from Dunkin’! This refreshing beverage is the perfect way to cool down on a hot summer day. Follow this simple recipe to make your own Dunkin’ iced caramel coffee and enjoy a delicious cup of cold refreshment.
- 1 shot (1-2 ounces) espresso
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 1-1/2 cups cold filtered water
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream and caramel sauce for garnish (optional)
- Brew the espresso shot using a standard espresso machine.
- Pour the espresso shot into a large glass. Add the caramel sauce and stir together.
- Fill the glass three-fourths full with cold water. Stir until the caramel is fully dissolved.
- Add a handful of ice cubes and stir. Taste and add more caramel sauce, if desired.
- Top off with whipped cream and an extra drizzle of caramel sauce, if desired.
- Enjoy your delicious Dunkin’ iced caramel coffee!
Note: You can adjust the amount of espresso, caramel sauce and water to your preference. If you’d like a sweeter beverage, simply add more caramel sauce!