How to Make Dunkin’ Iced Caramel Coffee
Making an iced caramel coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts is an easy and enjoyable task. Even if you don’t work as a barista, you can easily prepare it for yourself in just a few simple steps. Here’s how to make the perfect iced caramel coffee at home right away:
- 1 cup coffee
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Caramel syrup (optional)
- Brew a cup of strong coffee and let it cool.
- Add the caramel syrup to the coffee and stir until it is completely dissolved.
- Pour the cold milk into the coffee and stir well.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the iced caramel coffee over the ice cubes and stir to blend.
- Top the iced coffee with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired, and drizzle with a little extra caramel syrup.
And that’s it! Enjoy your delicious, creamy iced caramel coffee – it only took a few minutes to put together.