How to Make Delicious Dunkin’ Donuts Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee
- 1 cup of coffee
- 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- ½ cup of 2% milk
- Brew a cup of coffee and let it cool down.
- Combine together caramel sauce, cocoa powder, and sugar in a bowl and mix until fully incorporated.
- In a cup, pour in the cooled down coffee and the caramel mixture.
- Mix together and add in the ice cubes and milk.
- Stir and enjoy your Dunkin’ Donuts Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee!
For an extra kick, try adding a few drops of peppermint syrup at step 3. Enjoy your own copycat Dunkin’ Donuts Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee and make it your own personal favorite treat.