How to Make Brown Sugar Coffee
Do you want to learn how to make that perfect cup of brown sugar coffee? Well, this article is here to help you. With just a few simple steps, you can recreate that delicious coffee shop flavor right in your own home.
- Brown Sugar – 1 ½ tsp
- Ground Coffee – 2 tablespoons
- Hot Water – 250ml
- Put your ground coffee and brown sugar into your mug.
- Boil your water, and then cool it for 5 minutes.
- Pour the hot water over your coffee grounds and brown sugar.
- Stir gently until the sugar and coffee is dissolved
You should now have a delicious cup of brown sugar coffee. Enjoy!