How to Brew Iced Coffee with Keurig
Brewing iced coffee with a Keurig machine is simple and fast. Here’s how to make the perfect iced coffee with yourKeurig machine:
Gather Your Supplies:
- Keurig machine
- Coffee pod of your favorite flavor
- 2-3 cups of ice
- Cup or mug
- Optional: sugar, sweetener, flavouring, and/or creamer
- Step 1: Fill your cup or mug with ice and set aside.
- Step 2: Insert the coffee pod into your Keurig and close the lid.
- Step 3: Select your desired brew size.
- Step 4: Place your cup or mug on the drip tray, and press “Brew”.
- Step 5: Once your iced coffee is done brewing, discard the used pod and stir in any optional sweeteners, flavoring, and/or creamers.
Enjoy Your Iced Coffee:
Your iced coffee is now ready. Enjoy a tall glass of cold, flavorful, and refreshing iced coffee!