The Best Espresso Coffee Beans
Brewing espresso coffee is an art that requires a lot of finesse and skill. To get a great-tasting shot of espresso, you need to use the best espresso coffee beans. But with a plethora of coffee beans on the market, it can be tough to decide which one is the best for espresso.
What to Consider When Buying Coffee Beans for Espresso
When it comes to selecting the best espresso coffee beans, there are a few factors to consider:
- Roast: Dark-roasted beans are the best for espresso because they release more oils and sugars that bring out rich, caramel flavors.
- Origin: The location of where the beans are harvested influences their taste and aroma. You want to look for coffee beans that came from countries with ideal coffee-growing climates.
- Blend: Coffee blends are combinations of coffee beans from different origins and roasts. Evaluate each blend to find out which one tastes the best for your espresso.
Coffee Beans Guaranteed to Make a Perfect Espresso Shot
When you make espresso coffee, each shot should be slightly different, yet still make a balanced, smooth drink. Here are some of the best coffee beans that guarantee a successful espresso shot:
- Kirkland Signature Espresso Blend – a balanced blend of three coffee beans from Mexico, Guatemala, and Columbia.
- Kona Coffee Beans – harvested from Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii, these coffee beans are bright and acidic with an earthly aroma.
- Lavazza Super Crema – these Italian-grown beans are characterized by their nutty, buttery, and caramel flavors.
No matter what blend you choose, you should always make sure your espresso coffee beans are stored correctly and ground fresh. With the right coffee beans, you’ll get a perfect espresso shot!