How To Make Chocolate Iced Coffee
Are you looking for a delicious, low-cost beverage to add to your morning routine? Chocolate and iced coffee is the way to go! With just a few simple ingredients, this easy-to-follow recipe will have you savoring a sweet, creamy treat in no time.
- 1 cup of cold brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of sugar (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- Ice cubes
- Brew 1 cup of coffee using your favorite brewing method.
- Add the cocoa powder, sugar, and cream to the coffee and stir until all the ingredients are dissolved.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the coffee mixture over the ice and stir.
Your chocolate iced coffee is ready to enjoy! This easy to make treat is sure to provide a delicious and affordable morning pick-me-up. For a special treat, top your beverage with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder. Enjoy!