How to Brew Iced Coffee with Keurig
Iced coffee is a delicious beverage that is perfect for hot summer days. And with your trusty Keurig machine, you can make this chilled delight in a few simple steps.
- 1 K-Cup of your favorite flavored coffee
- Karaf or Glass for serving
- Ice cubes
- 2-4 tablespoons of your preferred creamer or sweetener (optional)
- Fill full glass with ice cubes
- Place your K-Cup into the Keurig machine
- Make sure water reservoir is filled, and brew the coffee at the 6 oz. setting
- Once your coffee is finished brewing, slowly pour over the ice cubes
- Add in creamer or sweetener (optional)
- Stir and enjoy!
And now you have a nice, refreshing iced coffee to cool off with. Feel free to experiment with different K-Cups and flavors to find the perfect blend of delicious goodness.