How Much Caffeine is in Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee?
Coffee drinkers who need a caffeine boost in the morning often turn to Dunkin’ Donuts coffee. But just how much caffeine is in Dunkin’ Donuts coffee? Here’s a look at how much caffeine you can expect to find in each cup.
Original Blend Brewed Coffee
Dunkin’ Donuts’ original blend brewed coffee packs the most caffeine into each cup. Depending on the size of your coffee, you can expect to find the following amounts of caffeine:
- Small: 180 mg of caffeine
- Medium: 210 mg of caffeine
- Large: 230 mg of caffeine
- Extra Large: 250 mg of caffeine
Espresso drinks like lattes, cappuccinos, and Americanos from Dunkin’ Donuts contain significantly less caffeine than their brewed coffee counterparts.
- Small (8-Ounce): 75 mg of caffeine
- Medium (12-Ounce): 110 mg of caffeine
- Large (16-Ounce): 150 mg of caffeine
It’s important to keep in mind that espresso drinks also usually come with added milk and sugar. This will affect the taste of your drink, but also the caffeine content.
Iced Coffee and Tea
Iced coffee and tea options from Dunkin’ Donuts tend to have slightly less caffeine than their brewed coffee counterparts. It’s important to keep in mind that these beverages are cold-brewed, which reduces the caffeine content.
- Small Iced Coffee: 105 mg of caffeine
- Medium Iced Coffee: 135 mg of caffeine
- Large Iced Coffee: 165 mg of caffeine
- Small Iced Tea: 50 mg of caffeine
- Medium Iced Tea: 75 mg of caffeine
- Large Iced Tea: 100 mg of caffeine
Keep in mind that certain flavored iced teas and coffees contain added sugar and syrups, so this can affect the caffeine content.
If you’re looking for a caffeine kick, Dunkin’ Donuts’ original brewed coffee is your best bet. You can expect to find between 180 and 250 mg of caffeine in a cup, depending on the size. Espresso drinks, iced coffee, and iced tea, however, all contain significantly less caffeine than the brewed coffee. You should also keep in mind that added sugar and syrups can reduce the caffeine content of your drink.