Alternatives to Coffee Creamer
When you crave a big mug of coffee first thing in the morning, it’s common to add a scoop of creamer. But if you don’t want to add creamer or consume dairy for any reason, what are some alternatives? Here are some non-dairy and dairy-free options for the next time you brew a cup of coffee.
- Almond milk– Almond milk is slightly sweet and adds a hint of nuttiness to your coffee.
- Coconut milk– Coconut milk gives a sweetness and a creamy texture to coffee.
- Oat milk– Oat milk gives coffee a slightly sweet and milky taste.
- Hemp milk– Hemp milk has a nutty and earthy flavor.
- Cashew milk– Cashew milk has a sweet, creamy and nutty taste.
- Soy milk– Soy milk is natural and has a creamy flavor.
- Rice milk– Rice milk has a mild sweet flavor.
- Hazelnut milk– Hazelnut milk has a sweet, nutty flavor.
- Flaxseed milk– Flaxseed milk has a nutty flavor and is high in Omega-3s.
If you want to add something different to your coffee, you don’t need to reach for cream or non-dairy milks. You can also try adding in some spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamom for extra flavor. You can also opt for non-dairy alternatives such as nut butter, maple syrup, and coconut sugar to add some sweetness to your cup of joe.
No matter what your preference, there’s an alternative to coffee creamer out there for everyone. Experiment and find out your favorite!