How to make caramel iced coffee
Iced coffee is the perfect pick-me-up on a hot sunny day, and adding a hint of caramel just makes it extraordinary! Follow these steps to make a divine caramel iced coffee that you are sure to love.
- 2 cups of cold brew coffee
- 4 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Milk or cream
- Sugar (optional)
- Brew the coffee: Start by brewing your cold brew coffee. You can either make it at home with a cold brew kit or purchase it at a local cafe.
- Add syrup and sugar: Once the coffee has brewed, add the caramel syrup and sugar if desired. Stir until the syrup is fully incorporated.
- Pour over ice: Fill two glasses with ice cubes and then pour the coffee over the cubes.
- Add milk or cream: Finally, top off each glass with either milk or cream. Stir to combine.
- Enjoy! Settled into your favorite spot and enjoy the cool and creamy perfection that is caramel iced coffee!
There you have it: a delicious and refreshing caramel iced coffee that will keep you cool in the summer heat. Happy sipping!