How to Make a Caramel Iced Coffee
Making a caramel iced coffee is a simple way to add a tasty treat to your day. If you’re looking for the perfect way to cool off, this is the beverage for you. Keep reading to find out how to make a caramel iced coffee from the comfort of your own home.
Ingredient and Tools
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons caramel flavored syrup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice Cubes
- Brew a half cup of freshly made coffee.
- Add the 3 tablespoons of caramel flavored syrup to the brewed coffee and mix together.
- Add the 3/4 cup of milk and the 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the blender or mixer and mix together.
- Add the caramel-flavored coffee and ice cubes to the blender or mixer, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the caramel iced coffee into glass and enjoy!
There you have it, a delicious and easy-to-make caramel iced coffee! Whether you’re in for an afternoon pick-me-up or just want to make something special for yourself, this is the perfect treat. Enjoy!