How to Make Ice Coffee with Instant Coffee
Making a delicious cup of ice coffee using instant coffee can be simple and quick. With a few tools and ingredients, you’ll have a drink to enjoy in no time.
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1 or 2 dessert spoon of instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of cold milk (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Pour 1 cup of cold water in a pot, add the instant coffee, sugar and milk. Heat the mixture over medium heat.
- Stir the mixture until all of the ingredients are dissolved and the mixture has become homogenous.
- As soon as the mixture starts to boil, remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- Once the mixture has cooled off, place 2-3 ice cubes in a glass, add the cold mixture into the glass with the ice and stir.
- Your instant ice coffee is ready to be served!
Now you can enjoy your delicious and cold instant ice coffee! If desired you can add more sugar or cold milk depending on your preference.