Brewing Delicious Iced Coffee In a Keurig
Coffee lovers know that there’s nothing quite like an iced cold brew in the summer heat. Thankfully, with a Keurig it’s super easy to make your own cold brew at home! Get ready to chill out with a glass of delicious iced coffee in only a few simple steps.
- K-Cup pods
- 1/3 cup of instant coffee
- 3 cups of cold filtered water
- Ice Cubes
- Cream & sweetener of Choice (Optional)
- Prepare the Coffee Concentrate – Start by filling your infuser with instant coffee and filter the mixture with a coffee filter. Once the mixture is filter out, put it in a pitcher filled with cold filtered water.
- Brew the Coffee Concentrate – Place your K-Cup pods into the machine and brew the concentrate. Use the hottest setting your machine has, but not the “ICE” setting.
- Mix – Mix one pitcher of concentrate with two pitchers of cold water. Stir the mixture until it is evenly distributed.
- Add Ice – Add some ice cubes to the pitcher, stirring gently until you’ve reached desired coldness.
- Add Cream & Sweetener (Optional) – If desired, you can add cream and sweetener to your mixture. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Enjoy! – Serve the iced coffee in glasses. Sit back, and enjoy your delicious drink!
Now that you know how to make iced coffee in your Keurig, you can stroll into summer with cool and refreshing cold brew! Enjoy!