How to Make Mocha Iced Coffee
Are you looking for a delicious and easy way of making mocha iced coffee? Look no further! Follow this simple guide and you’ll have the perfect iced coffee in no time.
- 2 cups strong cold coffee
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- In a large bowl, combine the coffee and condensed milk until the latter is completely dissolved.
- Mix the cocoa powder and vanilla extract, then add to the coffee mixture.
- Fill two tall glasses with ice and divide the coffee mixture between them.
- Stir gently and enjoy!
And there you have it – a delicious, caffeinated treat! Iced mocha coffee is the perfect summer drink, and it’s easy to make in just a few minutes. So if you’re ever in need of a quick pick-me-up, why not give this recipe a try?