How Much Bones Coffee Per Cup?
Making a great cup of coffee at home is simpler than you think. One of the most important decisions you’ll make when making coffee is how much coffee to brew for each cup.
Measuring for one cup of coffee
Brewing one cup of great-tasting coffee requires a good quality coffee beans and some simple measurements.
A single cup of coffee requires approximately:
- 7 grams of coffee
- 8-9 ounces (or 236-266 milliliters) of water
This ratio should produce a well-balanced cup of coffee.
Brewing with Bones Coffee Roasts
Bones Coffee Roasts are medium-dark roasts made with 100% Arabica beans. When brewing with Bones Coffee Roasts, the recommended ratio is 8-9 ounces (or 236-266 milliliters) of water to every two tablespoons of ground coffee.
Tips for getting the perfect cup of coffee
To get the perfect cup of coffee every time, follow these tips:
- Use freshly ground coffee beans for best results.
- Be sure to use the correct ratio of coffee to water.
- Always use filtered water to ensure the highest quality taste.
- Brew at the right temperature (between 195-205° F).
- Stir the grounds throughout the brewing process.
Following these tips will help ensure you always get the perfect cup of coffee every time. Enjoy!