Quick and Easy Iced Coffee Recipe
Have you ever wanted to quickly make some iced coffee but you don’t have time to put together a complicated brew? Well here is a quick and easy recipe that will allow you to have a delicious cup of iced coffee in minutes!
- 4 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 2 cups of filtered water
- Ice cubes
- Milk, if desired
- Brew the ground coffee with the filtered water using your chosen method.
- Stir slowly so that all grounds are evenly wet.
- Let coffee brew for four minutes.
- Pour your coffee into a cup then add ice cubes.
- Add milk or a flavoring of your choice. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- For an extra icy feel you can freeze your coffee overnight and add the ice cubes into the cup.
- If the coffee tastes too strong for you, add more ice or dilute it with some more water.
- For a creamy blend add some cream or milk to your iced coffee.
That’s it! Once you try this recipe for iced coffee you’ll never turn back. Making iced coffee quickly is totally possible, and you’ll be sipping your cool and delicious cup of caffeine in no time. Enjoy your iced coffee!