How To Brew Iced Coffee with Keurig
Brewing iced coffee with Keurig coffee makers is easy with a few simple steps.
What you will need:
- Your favorite Keurig coffee maker
- Freshly ground coffee beans or K-Cups
- A mug or pitcher
- Ice cubes
- Grind the Coffee – Using a burr grinder grind the coffee beans to a medium grind size.
- Fill the Water Reservoir – Fill the water tank in your Keurig with water according to the machine’s instructions.
- Brew the Coffee – Place the mug on the drip tray, insert the K-Cup or the grounds into the brew chamber, and press the iced coffee option or any other small cup size. Depending on your machine, this will deliver a concentrated shot of flavored iced coffee.
- Add Ice Cubes – Measure out the desired number of ice cubes and put them in a glass or plastic mug or pitcher.
- Pour the Concentrated Shot – Slowly pour the concentrated shot over the ice cubes ensuring each one is covered.
- Enjoy! – Give it a stir, let it sit for a few minutes, and then enjoy your freshly brewed iced coffee!
Brewing iced coffee with a Keurig coffee maker is quick and easy. In just a few steps, you can enjoy a delicious, freshly brewed iced coffee at home.