How to Sell Your Coffee Machine
If you no longer need your coffee maker and want to make a bit of money back off of it, there are plenty of places to sell. Here are a few options to consider:
- eBay: This is one of the easiest and most popular ways to sell your coffee machine. You can list your item as a “Buy It Now” or use an auction-style format.
- Facebook Marketplace: Here you can list your item for sale and prospects in your local community can contact you with questions and offers.
- Crate and Barrel Marketplace: If you have your receipt, you can return your machine directly to Crate and Barrel and receive a full refund. You can also opt to put your machine on the Marketplace instead and make a bit of money back.
- Local Newspapers: You can put an ad in the classifieds section of your local newspaper and wait for potential buyers to contact you.
- Craiglist: A free online classifieds service where you can post ads for free. You will have to screen buyers and handle negotiations yourself.
- Goodwill: Many Goodwill stores have electronics sections where you can donate your coffee machine and receive a tax deduction for your donation.
- Best Buy: If you have your original receipt and the coffee machine is in good condition, you may be able to return it directly to Best Buy and receive store credit.
When selling your coffee machine, make sure to provide an accurate description of your item and take plenty of clear photos so potential buyers can get a better understanding of what they are buying. You should also be honest when it comes to pricing your item and remain flexible during negotiations.