How To Make Homemade Mocha Iced Coffee
Making Mocha Iced Coffee at home is a great way to have a delicious treat without having to shell out a lot of money. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s also very tasty, and you can customize it however you’d like. Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- 4 tablespoons finely ground coffee
- 1 cup hot water
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of your choice of milk
- Ice cubes
- Optional: Sweetener (sugar, honey, stevia)
- Place the ground coffee in a large mug or heat-proof glass.
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Pour the hot water into the mug or glass and stir to combine.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup and stir until it is dissolved.
- Add 2 tablespoons of your choice of milk and stir until combined.
- Fill a glass halfway with ice cubes.
- Carefully pour the coffee mixture over the ice. The ice will help keep the drink cool and help mellow out the robustness of the coffee.
- Optional: If desired, add a sweetener such as sugar, honey, or stevia.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Tip: For a creamier version, you can use half-and-half or heavy cream.
Making your own Mocha Iced Coffee is a great way to indulge without having to shell out for a fancy latte. Plus, you can adjust the amount of chocolate syrup and milk used to fit your own personal taste. So grab your ingredients and give it a try!