How to Make Chocolate Iced Coffee
Chocolate iced coffee is the perfect indulgence for a hot summer day. This creamy, sweet coffee drink is sure to satisfy even the most dedicated coffee connoisseur. Here’s how to make the perfect chocolate iced coffee.
- Hot Strong Coffee – a double-strength cup of your favorite brewed coffee
- Chocolate Syrup – a few tablespoons, depending on how chocolatey you want it
- Almond Milk – 1 cup or more, depending on your preference
- Ice Cubes – enough to fill a 16-ounce cup or glass
- Brew a strong cup of your favorite type of coffee.
- Add a few tablespoons of chocolate syrup to the coffee and mix until completely combined.
- Fill a 16-ounce cup or glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the chocolate-flavored coffee over the ice.
- Top with almond milk, depending on your desired level of creaminess.
- Stir everything together until combined.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- For a non-dairy option, try substituting almond milk with your favorite plant-based milk, such as oat or coconut.
- If you don’t have chocolate syrup on hand, try using melted chocolate chips or a few teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- If you like your coffee on the sweeter side, add a tablespoon of sugar or your favorite sweetener.
Making chocolate iced coffee is as easy as it is delicious. With just a few ingredients and a few minutes, you’ll have a cool, creamy drink that’s sure to hit the spot. So grab your favorite cup, brew a fresh pot of coffee, and get ready to indulge in this sweet treat. Enjoy!