Brewing Iced Coffee with Your Keurig Machine
Brewing an iced coffee with your Keurig machine can be an easy way to enjoy a cool, delicious beverage. With just a few simple steps and a little bit of preparation, you can refresh yourself with a freshly brewed iced coffee right away.
- K-Cup: Any type of K-Cup coffee of your choice
- Ice: About 3 cups
- Creamer/Milk/Sugar: To taste
- Fill water to full capacity in the Keurig’s reservoir.
- Fill 3 cups of ice in the pitcher. Make sure pitcher is big enough to fit the amount of coffee you are about to brew.
- Choose your favorite K-Cup and insert into Keurig.
- Brew coffee on “tall cup” size.
- Once brewing is complete, pour coffee over ice in the pitcher.
- Add any desired cream, milk, or sugar.
- Stir and enjoy your freshly brewed iced coffee!
And that’s it! Brewing an iced coffee with your Keurig machine is an easy, convenient way to refresh yourself with a cool, delicious beverage. Enjoy!