How to Make Peppermint Iced Coffee
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1/4 cup peppermint extract
- 3-4 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Brew a strong pot of coffee.
- In a large pitcher, combine the brewed coffee, simple syrup, peppermint extract and cold water.
- Stir until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate the iced coffee for 2-3 hours.
- Pour the iced coffee over ice cubes in individual glasses.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: Adjust the ratio of simple syrup and peppermint extract to your preference.