Brew Delicious Cold Coffee with a Keurig
Keurig coffee makers are known for their convenience and ability to quickly prepare delicious hot cups of coffee. But did you know you can also use them to make cold or iced coffee? Read on to find out how to craft the perfect cold cup with a Keurig.
- Keurig Brewing Machine
- K-Cup Coffee or Ground Coffee
- Filtered Water
- Ice Cubes
- Flavored Syrup (optional)
- Fill the water reservoir with cold, filtered water.
- Insert either a K-Cup with ground coffee into the slot, or pour your own ground coffee directly into the filter.
- Choose a cup size and start the brewing process.
- Pour iced cubes into a cup and add a flavored syrup of your choice (optional).
- Once the Keurig is finished brewing, pour the freshly made coffee over the ice cubes.
- Mix well and enjoy!
- You can also use cold brew coffee in the K-Cup for a stronger, smoother flavor.
- You can also experiment with adding different types of milk and other sweeteners.
- If you want to achieve a frothy consistency, you can use a handheld whisk to blend the cold brew with a bit of ice and some cream.
So next time you’re in the mood for a refreshing cold cup of coffee, try this convenient and delicious method with a Keurig. You’ll be pleasantly surprised with the outcome!