How to Make a Caramel Iced Coffee
Iced coffee is the perfect cool pick me up on a hot day, and adding caramel will make it something special. Here’s a simple and delicious recipe for caramel iced coffee that you can make right in your kitchen.
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 cup of ice
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar, optional
- In a shaker or blender, add the espresso shots and the caramel sauce.
- Add the ice, milk, and sugar.
- Shake or blend until the ice is crushed and the coffee is mixed well.
- Strain the coffee mixture into a glass.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Your rich and creamy caramel iced coffee is now ready to serve. Enjoy!