How to Make Salted Caramel Coffee
Getting your morning burst of energy can be a challenge. With this irresistible salted caramel coffee recipe you’ll have irresistible flavors, and the caffeine boost you need.
- Ground coffee
- Sea salt
- Brown sugar
- Whole Milk
- Caramel sauce
- In an electric coffee grinder, grind 2 tablespoons of ground coffee.
- In coffee mug, stir together 1 teaspoon sea salt and 1 teaspoon brown sugar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of whole milk and stir together until the sugar and salt dissolve.
- Next, add the coffee grounds, and 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce.
- Stir in hot water to fill cup, stirring until all ingredients dissolve.
- Enjoy this delicious salted caramel coffee.
Now you have a delicious and decadent way to start your day. Salted caramel coffee has a balanced taste that’s sure to satisfy your caffeine and sweet cravings. Never hesitate to adjust the ingredients to your taste, and you can make a customized cup of coffee like no other.