Does Starbucks Sell Organic Coffee?
When it comes to coffee, it’s not just the taste, but also the growing and production methods that can set one type of coffee apart from another. Many consumers seek out organic coffee to ensure the beans they’re drinking are of the highest standard and quality. So, does Starbucks sell organic coffee?
What is Organic Coffee?
Organic certification is a label given to food products that meet specific standards. Organic coffee is made from beans that have been grown without the use of synthetic fertilizers, chemical pesticides, herbicides, or preservatives. The farmers must also get their soil and water sources approved, making it a more expensive production process.
What Organic Coffee Does Starbucks Offer?
Starbucks does offer some organic coffee products that are made with USDA-certified organic coffee beans. Here are some of the organic items available in Starbucks stores and online:
- Organic Breakfast Blend: sourced from Latin America, this blend has a balanced, medium-bodied flavor.
- Organic Colombia: this medium-bodied blend is grown in the Huila region of Colombia.
- Organic Peru: this organic light roast has a sweet and nutty flavor.
How to Buy Organic Starbucks Coffee
You can find organic Starbucks coffee in many different forms. Here are a few ways to get your hands on organic coffee from Starbucks:
- Visit a Starbucks store. Most stores will have at least a few organic options available.
- Shop online. Starbucks has an online shop where you can purchase organic coffee, gift cards, and more.
- Order from a third-party vendor. Many third-party vendors specialize in selling organic coffee and may carry Starbucks’ organic options in their online stores.
Starbucks does offer some organic coffee options made with USDA-certified beans. All you have to do is visit a Starbucks store, shop online, or order from a third-party vendor to find the perfect organic blend.