How to Brew Iced Coffee Using a Keurig
Iced coffee is a popular summer beverage, and brewing it using a Keurig machine is an easy way to make a fresh, cold cup of coffee without having to brew a whole pot of traditional hot brew. Read on to learn more about how to brew iced coffee Keurig.
Ingredients and Supplies
- Keurig Machine
- Keurig K-Cup of your favorite coffee
- Cup of ice
- Sugar (optional)
- Creamer, milk or creamer alternative (optional)
- Start by filling your Cup of ice halfway. Once the Cup is filled, place it in the Keurig.
- Insert the K-Cup of your favorite coffee directly above the ice-filled Cup, and close the Keurig lid.
- Choose the “Brew Iced Coffee” option and press Start.
- Your iced coffee will brew and dispense directly into the Cup with the ice.
- Enjoy the freshly brewed iced coffee right away.
Adding Creamer and Sweetener (Optional)
You can add creamers, milks, and sugar to sweeten up your iced coffee if you prefer. Simply add these to your Cup before you start, and the Keurig will mix them into your coffee.
Notes and Tips
- Make sure to use cold water when brewing iced coffee, as this will help keep the coffee cool.
- If you would like stronger iced coffee, try using a double-filled K-Cup for a bolder flavor.
- If you find your iced coffee tastes too watered down, you can use less ice or reduce the amount of water the Keurig dispenses.
With these simple steps, you can easily brew a cup of delicious iced coffee using your Keurig machine! Enjoy and have a great summer.