How to Seal Coffee Bags
Coffee beans must be sealed properly to maintain freshness and quality. In this tutorial you will learn how to keep your coffee fresh by sealing the bag properly.
- Open the Bag: Open the coffee bag. Remember to open it completely, from the top.
- Fill the Bag: Measure the desired quantity of beans and fill the bag.
- Close the Bag: Squeeze the bag gently to remove the vacuum.
- Seal the Bag: Fold the top of the bag over, and place it on the sealing machine.
- Run Sealing Machine: Run the sealing machine on low heat for 1-2 min.
- Remove the Sealed Bag: Remove the sealed bag from the machine and carefully place it on a flat surface.
- Always buy freshly roasted coffee beans, preferably whole beans.
- Store your beans in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Consume ground coffee within a few weeks, as it tends to lose its flavor and aroma.
- Keep the sealed bags away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
Sealing coffee bags properly is a great way to maintain their freshness for longer. With the steps and tips mentioned above, you can easily make sure your coffee stays fresh for months.