Brewing Iced Coffee with a Keurig
Keurig brewers allow you to make a variety of drinks, and iced coffee is one of them! Here’s how to fill up your glass with a delicious cold brew from the comfort of your own home.
- Ground coffee
- Hot water
- Ice cubes
- Sugar, milk, or cream (optional)
- Fill the coffee filter: Place the coffee filter into the brew chamber and fill with ground coffee.
- Brew the coffee: Pour hot water into the reservoir and press the brew button. Once the coffee is finished brewing, place it aside.
- Fill the cup: Fill the cup with ice cubes.
- Add the coffee: Pour the brewed coffee into the cup filled with ice.
- Sweeten and serve: Add sugar, milk or cream if desired, and enjoy!
Brewing iced coffee with a Keurig is a fast and easy way to make a delicious cold brew. All you need are some coffee grounds, hot water, a cup of ice, and you can make an iced coffee in no time!