How to Make Sweet Cream Foam for Coffee
Making sweet cream foam for your coffee is surprisingly easy! You don’t need any expensive equipment, only some common kitchen items. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can have a delicious and foamy topping for your coffee. Here’s what you need to do:
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- In a bowl, combine the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and granulated sugar. Using a whisk, mix until all of the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture on high speed for about 5 minutes, until it is thick and creamy.
- Once the mixture is thick and creamy, carefully spoon it over your coffee, making sure to distribute it evenly. Enjoy!
And there you have it! You now have a lovely sweet cream foam to top off your coffee. This foam also pairs nicely with other coffee drinks like lattes, cappuccinos, and more. Enjoy!