How to Make Sweet Cream Foam for Coffee
Have you ever had a foamy coffee with a sweet cream layer on top? It can be as delightful and inviting as it looks! Here’s how you can make sweet cream foam for coffee.
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream until it reaches soft peaks.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract, continuing to whip until it reaches stiff peaks.
- Transfer the sweet cream foam to a cup and pour hot coffee over it. Do not stir!
- Enjoy your sweet and foam-in top coffee!
Making sweet cream foam is quick, easy and delicious. Enjoy the sweetness of the cream and the flavor-enhancing properties of the foam. And in less than five minutes, you’ll have a great-tasting cup of foamy coffee!