Which Stumptown Coffee is Best
Stumptown Coffee is renowned for its small batch roasting process, utilizing single-origin and custom blends of their coffees. With so many mouth-watering varieties available, it can be difficult to decide which one is the best. To help you choose the perfect cup of Stumptown Coffee, here are the top picks:
- Porcelain Tiger: This Ethiopian coffee has a complex flavor profile with notes of lime, blackberry, and peach. It has a bright acidity and a very subtle sweetness. This is a great cup for those looking for a light, but flavorful brew.
- Burundi Kayanza: This Burundi coffee has a unique flavor profile with notes of blackberry and molasses. It has a tart, but sweet finish and is surprisingly smooth. This is a great option for those looking for a simple and mellow cup.
- Colombian Galeras: This coffee has a cocoa-forward flavor profile that is accompanied by subtle notes of dried cherry, dark chocolate, and walnut. It has a light body and a pleasant finish. This is a great coffee for those who appreciate complex flavor and more intensity.
- Brazil Macacu: This Brazilian coffee has a sweet flavor profile with notes of caramel, almond, and hazelnut. It has a creamy body and a delightful finish. This is a great cup for those who want a smooth and easy-drinking cup of coffee.
- Volcan Azul: This Nicaraguan coffee is a great choice for those who prefer a darker roast. It has a smoky flavor profile with notes of dark chocolate and tobacco, and has a full body. This is a great coffee for those who enjoy a bold cup of coffee.
- Guatemala Huehuetenango: This Guatemalan coffee has a bold flavor profile with notes of dark chocolate, walnut, and brown sugar. It has a syrupy body and a smooth finish. This is a great option for those who want a full-bodied and flavorful cup.
So, if you’re looking for the best Stumptown Coffee, the choices listed above will certainly give you a delicious cup. Whether you’re looking for a light, medium, or dark roast, Stumptown Coffee has something for everyone. So, grab a bag, grind the beans, and get ready for the perfect cup!