How to Make Peppermint Iced Coffee
Brewing a delicious cup of peppermint iced coffee is a great way to start your day! Here’s how to do it:
Gather Your Supplies
Before you get started, make sure that you have the following ingredients on hand:
- Coffee beans and coffee grinder (or pre-ground coffee)
- Peppermint extract
- Milk or cream
- Sweetener (sugar, honey, or your favorite alternative)
- Ice cubes
Brew the Coffee
- Start by grinding 2-3 tablespoons of fresh coffee beans.
- Brew a cup of coffee using the grinds.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract. Note: If you’d like a stronger peppermint flavor, you can add more.
Add Milk and Sweetener
Next, add your desired ratio of milk or cream and sweetener to the coffee. You may want to adjust the amounts based on your personal preference.
Pour Over Ice
Once you’re happy with the sweetness and flavor of your coffee, pour it over a glass full of ice cubes and stir. That’s it- you have an iced peppermint coffee that’s ready to be enjoyed!
So what are you waiting for? Get ready to make an amazing cup of peppermint iced coffee!