What Size Coffee Table Should I Get?
Do you need to add a stylish and comfortable piece of furniture to your living room and are considering purchasing a coffee table? Before making your purchase, you have to consider and decide what size coffee table is the right choice for your space. To help you make an informed decision, here is an overview of the different sizes and shapes of coffee tables.
There are numerous shapes of coffee tables available and the shape you choose will depend on the layout of your living space and the amount of space you have. The four most common shapes of coffee tables are round, square, rectangular, and oval.
- Round coffee tables offer a cozy and comfortable atmosphere as they are suitable for small spaces since they can be tucked away.
- Square coffee tables are good for larger rooms as they have 4 sides and create a more open atmosphere.
- Rectangular coffee tables offer versatility and versatility, making them a suitable option for practically any room size.
- Oval coffee tables are great for people looking to add a touch of elegance to their living room as they don’t take up much space.
The size of the coffee table should depend on the size of the room and other furniture in the room. It’s important to consider how many people are going to be seated around the table, and whether you plan on utilizing the table for anything else (such as to put coffee cups, a lamp, magazines, and/or books).
- For Living Rooms with Recliners: suggest a coffee table that is wider than the recliners. This will allow for ample space for people to recline their chairs and still reach for items on the table.
- For Living Rooms with a Sofa and Chairs: get a coffee table with a width that is 48 inches or less. This way there will be enough room for people to walk around the sofa when they are not using the table.
- For Small Living Rooms: get a coffee table with a width of 36 inches or less. This will allow you to tuck away the table to create more room when needed.
- For Large Living Rooms: get a large coffee table that measures 72 inches or more. This will allow your guests plenty of room to set down their items as well as to walk around the table with ease.
Remember to take into account your room’s dimensions and other furniture that is in the room when deciding on the size and shape of your coffee table. With these considerations in mind, you can easily pick out the perfect coffee table for your living room.