Coffee Mate Original Creamer
Coffee Mate Original creamer is a popular non-dairy creamer used to flavor coffee. The unique flavor of Coffee Mate creamer makes it a favorite choice among coffee lovers everywhere. Whether you use it in your daily cup of joe or to enhance the flavor of special occasions, Coffee Mate creamer is sure to add a bit of flavor to your brew.
Coffee Mate’s Original creamer contains the following ingredients:
- Corn Syrup Solids: A sweetener derived from corn, used to add sweetness and a creamy texture.
- Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil: A vegetable oil used to make the creamer thicker and creamier.
- Less than 2% of Sodium Caseinate: Milk derivative used to improve smoothness and create a creamy texture.
- Dipotassium Phosphate: An emulsifier used to keep the mixture from separating.
- Mono and Diglycerides: A type of fat used to help keep the creamer from separating.
- Natural and Artificial Flavors: A combination of natural and artificial flavorings are used to give the creamer its signature flavor.
- Artificial Color: A yellow/orange coloring used to give the creamer a pleasant color.
Coffee Mate Original creamer contains 30 calories per 1 tablespoon of creamer. It is sugar-free, lactose-free, and cholesterol-free.
Coffee Mate Original creamer is a popular non-dairy creamer used to give coffee a delicious flavor. It is sugar-free, lactose-free and cholesterol-free, and contains 30 calories per tablespoon of creamer. The unique combination of ingredients give Coffee Mate creamer its signature flavor and creamy texture.