Making Coffee with West Bend Coffee Maker
Steps to Follow:
- Gather the Coffee and Water – To make coffee in a West Bend coffee maker you will need ground coffee and cold water. Use the provided measuring cup to determine how many scoops of ground coffee you want to use. You can add as little or as much as you want depending on your preferred strength. Place the coffee grounds in the filter basket.
- Fill the Reservoir – Fill the water reservoir of the West Bend coffee maker with cold water. Make sure that you do not overfill it and that you pour the water slowly. This will ensure a better brew.
- Plug in the Machine – Plug it into a power outlet and switch it on, the power light will illuminate to indicate that it is working.
- Set the Timer – West Bend coffee makers allow you to set the machine to brew coffee at a later time. This is great if you want to wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee.
- Brew the Coffee – Once you have set the timer, the coffee maker will begin to start brewing. Once it is finished, you should have a delicious cup of fresh coffee!
Tips and Warnings
- It’s a good idea to clean the reservoir every week using warm soapy water.
- If you are using a reusable filter, make sure to rinse it out with warm water often.
- Make sure to unplug the coffee maker when it is not in use.
Enjoy your Hot Cup of Coffee!
With the West Bend coffee maker, you can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee in the comfort of your own home. You can adjust the strength of the coffee to your liking, and the timer setting makes it easy to pre-set your coffee to be ready when you wake up! So next time your feeling like a hot cup of coffee, try using a West Bend coffee maker and experience the convenience of home brewed coffee!