Making Iced Tea with the Mr Coffee Iced Tea Maker
What You Need:
- Mr Coffee Iced Tea Maker
- Tea bags of your desired flavor, or loose tea and mesh ball
- Optional: Sugar, honey, or other sweeteners
- Fill the water reservoir of the Mr Coffee Iced Tea Maker with cold water.
- If you are making it sweetened, add 1/4 cup of sugar to the pitcher, stirring until dissolved.
- Add six regular-size tea bags or two tablespoons of loose tea to the tea filter.
- If using a looser tea, use a mesh ball or filter to collect all of the leaves.
- Place the float on top of the tea filter, ensuring it is in the “down” position.
- Insert the tea filter into the machine.
- Press and hold the “Brew” button until the light starts flashing.
- Release the button and let the machine do its job. Once the machine has stopped brewing, remove the filter and discard the used tea.