How to Use a Campfire Coffee Percolator
Things you will need:
- Campfire Coffee Percolator
- Ground coffee
- Small pot (Optional)
- Fill the percolator with cold water to just below the inner tube. Don’t go over the tube or your coffee will be too weak. For best results use filtered water.
- If you are using a small pot, add a few tablespoons of ground coffee to the pot. Otherwise, directly sprinkle two tablespoons of ground coffee into the percolator.
- Put the tube with the spring filter into the percolator and screw on the lid.
- Put the percolator over the campfire. You should have a good amount of heat but not too much to burn the coffee. Keep the lid open for about half a minute so that the steam can escape.
- After about 10 minutes, the pot should begin to fill with coffee. Let it sit for another 5 minutes and it should be ready.
- Carefully remove the coffee from the heat and serve. Enjoy!