How to Start a Keurig Coffee Maker
A Keurig coffee machine is an easy and convenient way to make a delicious cup of coffee. With its single-serve pods, you can choose your favorite brew and get a fresh cup of coffee quickly and easily. Read on to learn how to start a Keurig coffee maker.
Things You’ll Need:
- Keurig machine
- K-Cup compatible pod
- Coffee mug
Steps to Start a Keurig Coffee Maker
- Plug in the Keurig machine and press the “Power” button. The power light will come on to indicate that it’s ready to brew.
- Lift the handle of the machine. Place a K-Cup compatible pod into the receptacle and lower the handle.
- Place your coffee mug underneath the dispenser.
- Press the “Brew Size” button to select your desired size of coffee.
- Press the “Brew” button and the machine will start brewing the coffee.
- When the coffee is done, a dinger will sound and the “Brew” button will flash.
- Press the “Power” button to turn off the machine.
Be sure to clean your machine regularly. To clean, press and hold the “Power” button for 3-5 seconds until all the lights turn off. This will place the machine into a “clean” mode, and allow you to remove the K-cup packaging from the receptacle. Finally, run the brewing process with plain water to clean the machine.
With just a few simple steps, you’re on your way to making delicious coffee with your Keurig coffee maker. Enjoy your cup of coffee!