How To Set The Clock On Cuisinart Coffee Maker
Adjusting the clock on your Cuisinart coffee maker is an easy task that will ensure that you always have a hot cup of coffee ready and waiting in the morning. All you need is a few minutes of your time, and you’re all set!
Steps To Follow:
- Step 1:Locate the “Clock Set” button on the coffee maker. It should be located somewhere on the top or side of the control panel.
- Step 2:Press the “Clock Set” button and hold it down until the clock display begins to flash. This will indicate that the coffee maker is in “clock set” mode.
- Step 3:Determine the current time and then adjust the hour and minutes on the clock display accordingly. The adjustment buttons should be clearly marked on the control panel.
- Step 4:Press the “Clock Set” button again to confirm the time. At this point, the clock should be set correctly and the coffee maker will now remember the adjusted time.
- Make sure to set the clock display in a well-lit area, so that you can easily see it and make any necessary adjustments.
- If the time you set is not accurate, simply repeat the steps to fine-tune the settings.
Setting the clock on your Cuisinart coffee maker is a quick and easy task. With just a few adjustments to the clock display, you can have a fresh, hot cup of coffee ready for you in the morning in no time!