How to Make Whipped Coffee Without Instant Coffee
Whipped coffee, also known as Dalgona coffee, is one of the latest trends to hit the coffee world. The whipped coffee is creamy, rich and frothy, making it an incredibly popular drink for coffee lovers. But did you know that you can make a delicious whipped coffee without using instant coffee? All you need is a few simple ingredients and a few easy steps.
What You’ll Need
- 1/4 cup of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of granulated suagr
- 2 tablespoons of quality espresso
- Milk or other liquid of your choice
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sugar and espresso.
- Add the hot water and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Using a hand mixer or whisk, beat until the mixture becomes light and creamy, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Fill a glass or cup with ice, followed by the milk of your choice.
- Add the whipped espresso mixture and stir to combine.
Making whipped coffee without instant coffee is really quite easy and it produces delightful results! You can customize your drink with the type of espresso you use and the type of milk you add. Try experimenting with different combinations and you’ll be sure to find one that is just perfect for you.