How to Make Vanilla Foam for Coffee
Vanilla foam is a delicious way to add flavor to your coffee. Follow these simple steps to make your own flavor-packed foam right at home!
- 1/4 cup of coffee-mate Natural Bliss Vanilla flavor
- 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite brewed coffee, cold or at room temperature
- Combine the coffee-mate Natural Bliss Vanilla flavor, heavy cream, and coffee in a glass measuring cup.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds, then remove and stir the mixture with a spoon.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture on medium speed for 30 seconds until the mixture gets frothy and holds its shape.
- Once the foam reaches the desired consistency, spoon it over your favorite freshly brewed coffee.
- For a sweeter foam, add a teaspoon of sugar or honey to the mixture.
- For a stronger flavor, use a stronger brew of coffee.
- You can also add a drop of your favorite extract for an even more intense flavor.
Now you have a delicious, creamy and flavorful foam to top your coffee. Enjoy your homemade vanilla foam and get ready for your mornings to get even better!