Making Tea in a Ninja Coffee Maker
Making tea in a Ninja Coffee Maker is a simple and easy process. With just a few simple steps, you can enjoy a hot cup of tea in no time!
- Loose leaf tea of your choice
- 1 NinjaBrew filter basket
- Fill the NinjaBrew filter basket with the desired amount of loose leaf tea. Depending on how strong you’d like your tea to be, you can adjust the amount as needed. For a stronger cup, use 1 tablespoon per cup. For a lighter cup, use 1 teaspoon per cup.
- Place the filter basket into the warmed ninja coffee maker. The Ninja Coffee Maker has a latch that allows you to securely place the filter basket into the warming pot.
- Add the desired amount of water. If you’re making a single serving, use 8-10 ounces of water. For a full pot of tea, use 40 ounces of water.
- Secure the lid and select the desired brewing setting. If making a full pot, select the 10-cup/64-ounce setting. If making a single serving, select the 4-cup/25-ounce setting. Adjust the brew time as desired.
- Brew. The Ninja Coffee Maker will begin to warm and brew your tea. Once the cycle has finished, your tea is ready to be enjoyed!
Making tea in the Ninja Coffee Maker is a great way to enjoy a hot cup of tea quickly and easily. By following the above steps, you can have the perfect cup of tea any time.