How to Make Salted Caramel Iced Coffee
Iced coffee is a delicious and refreshing drink. But when you add a hint of salted caramel, it transforms into something special. If you’re looking for the perfect summer beverage, this salted caramel iced coffee is sure to hit the spot. Here’s what you need to make it:
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons of salted caramel coffee syrup
- 3-4 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 1-2 tablespoons of sugar
- Crushed ice
- Coffee creamer (optional)
- Brew the coffee and let cool as desired.
- Once cooled, add the salted caramel coffee syrup.
- Stir in the heavy cream and sugar.
- Fill a large glass with crushed ice.
- Pour the coffee mixture over the ice.
- Optional: Add a splash of coffee creamer.
- Stir and enjoy!
This salted caramel iced coffee is a sweet and indulgent treat. The combination of coffee, salted caramel, heavy cream, and a hint of sugar makes for the perfect summer sip. Enjoy!