How to Make Qahwa Coffee
Qahwa is a popular coffee beverage made from ground coffee beans and cardamom, that is found in the regions surrounding Arabia and North Africa.
Here are the steps to make Qahwa Coffee:
- Grind one tablespoon of coffee beans into a coarse grind, and then add one teaspoon of cardamom.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and then add the ground coffee and cardamom mixture.
- Let the mixture simmer for about 10 minutes until the coffee has a strong aroma.
- Turn off the heat and strain the mixture into a mug or teapot.
- Serve with sugar and a dash of milk for a richer flavor, if you like.
- You can adjust the amount of coffee and cardamom depending on how strong you like your coffee.
- You can make Qahwa coffee in an espresso machine, or in a French press.