How to make Mexican Coffee at Home
Mexican coffee is a delicious beverage with added spices that make it both flavorful and fragrant. Making Mexican coffee at home is not difficult, and the end result is sure to be a hit with anyone who likes a bold cup of coffee. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
Gather the ingredients
- Ground coffee of your choice
- Almond extract
- Medium-size saucepan
Steps to make Mexican coffee
- Add one cup of water and one teaspoon of cinnamon to the saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low.
- Add two tablespoons of ground coffee, stirring well. Let simmer for about five minutes.
- After five minutes, add one teaspoon of almond extract and stir.
- Remove from heat and pour into coffee mugs.
Making Mexican coffee is simple and the spice blend adds a great flavor to any cup of coffee. With the simple steps outlined above, anyone can make a flavorful cup of Mexican coffee at home. Bon Appétit!