How to Make McDonalds Iced Coffee
Iced coffee is a popular summertime treat and McDonalds is known for offering an impressive selection of flavored iced coffee drinks. With the help of these simple instructions, you can make your very own version of a McDonalds iced coffee right at home.
Ingredients Needed :
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1¼ cups of cold water
- 1¼ cup of 2% milk
- Ice cubes
- Optional flavored syrup, such as caramel or hazelnut
- Pour coffee granules and sugar into a mug or cup that has been filled with cold water.
- Stir ingredients together until the coffee granules and sugar are fully dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into a large pitcher and add the milk and ice cubes.
- Stir until the ice cubes have melted, around 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the iced coffee into glasses.
- Add a flavored syrup of choice if desired and serve.
That’s all there is to making a delicious homemade version of McDonalds iced coffee. Be sure to adjust the amount of sugar and flavored syrup to find the perfect taste for your preferences. Enjoy!