How to Make Jack’s Iced Coffee
Have you ever wanted to recreate Jack’s famous cold brew at home? There’s no need to worry, it’s a fairly easy process, and we’ll show you how.
- Coffee grounds: 2 1/2 tablespoons of your favorite medium-coarse grind.
- Cold Water: 8 cups of filtered or distilled water.
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons of your preferred sweetener.
- Ice: 8 cups of crushed or cubed ice.
- Combine the coffee grounds and cold water in a container with a lid and mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture overnight (or for around 12 hours).
- After refrigeration, strain the mixture through a filter or strainer to remove the grounds.
- Combine the strained coffee, sugar and ice in a container with a lid and mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Enjoy your Jack’s iced coffee!
And that’s it! You now have a delicious iced coffee that rivals Jack’s famous cold brew. Enjoy!